it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Introduction

hello somebody, i am Eikita. this is my nickname, and it was given from my sexy peruvian friend, Sofi.
anyways, i made this page for three reasons that are written below.
#1.
now i have another blog, but because too many acquaintances(including not close friends) see it, i couldn't write my private things, my biting thoughts or cutting remarks to them, and so on. then i decided to write them here and show it to stranger.
#2.
another weblog that i have is just for people who speaks only japanese, but i wanna show my diary and some products(i mean arts or wrintings) to people all over the world, so i will upload them here and show you.
#3.
now i have been studying English to be chosen as an exchange student of my univ., and to communicate with a lot of my foreign friend(or boyfriend) better than now. so i think i should use/write English more and more.

so, please leave your comments or mail me without reserve!
and enjoy my page.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home