it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

callin' from Shanghai

Suddenly, my cell phone rang on Saturday night.
There weren't any numbers on the display.
I was a little surprised 'cause I knew that it means that the call was from overseas.

"Who's this...?"

and, I answered the call timidly.

It was my boyfriend, Mike, and he said "Hello" in Chinese.
Now he's in Shanghai, China, for bussiness.

I felt relief, but to tell the truth, I was a little bit disappointed.
I thought(and hoped) it might a call from John, my ex boyfriend in NY.
'Cause it was the time that he used to call me...

He said,
"It is 40℃ here. It's fuckin' hot, but in Japan, it's so cool, isn't it?"
"...yeah, exactly. It's a little humid but cool like fall. It's comfortable for me."
I replied.

He seemed so happy and to enjoy the days there.
But in contrast, I was not happy.

The display reminded me calls from John,
and I was also thinking about Azkira, the guy who I saw on Friday night.
Though ofcourse I miss Mike.

I felt a difference of fever between us.
It was like the one I felt when I was with my ex boyfriend, Leon.

From bottom of my heart,
I really hope to solve this problem a.s.a.p.

I just miss everything.
I just want someone to love me.
I just feel lonely.

The environment around me have become complicate.
He---lp!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home