it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

John and Mike

It's really funny that my boyfriend/ex boyfriends' name are the same as two of the greatest artist!
"John" means John Lennon from the Beatles,
and "Mike" means Mike Shinoda from Fort minor/Linkin Park.
These two are my fave.
I think they're completely amazing, powerful, artistic, and they're so enthusiastic to make music, aren't they?

Tonight I heard the surprise and sad news from one TV program.
Its contents is that
"One of Christian school in Europe or somewhere, prohibit students from singing John Lennon's "Imagine",
because the song including a phrase like this:
" Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace "
The school regard the phrase as it denies religion.

This issue shows us, the importance and necessity of this song,
and we can notice that how strong power it has.

Besides,

Tonight I saw one of the PVs of Fort Minor, the one "Where'd you go".
I've ever seen this once or twice(just on YouTube),
but I didn't recognized that the introduction part has very important meanings.
It was great... I was moved so much.
Mike always suggest us some importance through his music, I think.

Anyways

I love themmm ;*⊃

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home