it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

additional information

Now I found an information about the bar that I went on last Fri.
You can see not only inside but also the amazing view through this web-site.

URL is,
http://www.ehills.co.jp/rp/dfw/EHILLS/morishop/atago/thebar/index_e.php

if you click the button named "360° panorama view",
you can see it definitely!!

Check it☆

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

7:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

2:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home