it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

gave rewards to myself

Because my tasks were over, so today I gave myself some rewards.

At the biginning, I went beauty salon in Kichijoji,
and I met a stranger on my way to go... he said he's a director who's making TV commercial.

Anyway,
It's been a long time to go to the salon, so I felt freshness in the atmosphere.
I was really refreshed!! and maybe I became cuter than before...??? I'm not sure, but hopefully... ha ha ha :)

After that I met up with my sister, Yasuko @ Tower Records.
Then I found a great album of "The Bakers Brothers".
It was amazing! Funky! Sweet! so nice!! (admire them too much? lol)
※You can check about them on the web-site: http://www.thebakerbrothers.com

As a lunch, we ate ful-don @ ful cafe.
It was delicious and we discussed 'bout our future plans.

Until the evening, we hanged around the town.

At about 18:30, we went Tokyo-Kichi where's located eastern area of Kichijoji, for dinner.
The restraunt is my favorite, and I've been there so many times.
So I know well about the staffs, too, and we've known each other for about 2 years.
We sit on the seat(sofa) in the back. We had some fabulous dishes there.

We also went to Kichi-bar. It's located near the restaurant, and these are "sister shop".
Ice cream corn that we ate for dessert were so sweet and sour, and it tasted good.

In addition, I could see Nob, the master of this bar, and we talked about so many things.
He also showed us a too pretty panda... it seemed a living animal.

In the end,
I've exchanged some e-mails with Silvana, my beautiful peruvian/Japanese? friend.
She invited me to drink but I have to refuse it because it's too late.

According to her information, Surprisingly,
Both Az and Michael were in the CROW FOREST tonight!!!!
I was really smart that I didn't go there tonight.
If I went there........oh my god... lol

I think I have to decide sooner,
but I'm still wondering which one should I choose...

Anyone, please give me a suggestion!!...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home