it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Monday, January 15, 2007

these days

happy new year, how you doing guys? I've been doing good, sometimes bad thigs happen around me, but that's OK.
well, I had been going back to my home from the end of last year to 10th, and I came back here in Tokyo now.
It was really good vacation for me, I could be relaxed, earned some pocket money, ate delicious food you know.
besides, I didn't need to worry about every meals because mom always made them for us, you're so kind and good shef, mom!
and, the happiest thing was that I could keep in touch with my 3 men, and also that I recieved some emails from az. I was sooooooooooo glad about that you know, maybe you can't understand how big surprise it was, can you?
az said that he hopes this year is a happy one for me, and he's sure it will be. All my dreams are waiting for me so I can go and catch them all. he believe that I will never lose of my try... amazing! don't you think? :*)
it was a happening on 10th, and I went back to Tokyo at the night, went Ginza to see new PCs, and after that, I went to drink alone - to crowforest. but unfortunately, there were nobody else who I know in the bar at the moment I went there so that night became a not so good one for me. but next day, I went to Shimbashi again with my friend Yasuko to visit one of the temples in Atago. Atago Green Hills and a big bell in the temple reminds me the past sweet summer night, but I was not so sad, just enjoyed everything. then I went to crow again to have a drink with her, oh I forgot to write I went to Ueshima Coffee Shop,too - a memorial place which I went sometimes when I was reseaching for my assignment. I had the same one as usual and enjoy talking. In crow, I met and chat with Yonji who do a part time job there. we've known each other for a long time and we talked about some things. when I checked my face in front of the mirror between reat rooms, he spoke to me and said, "Are you gonna date with someone else?" as he smiling. and I said YES and I told about my latest news. I was a bit sorry for him coz I didn't go there with my friend who he likes, but we talked happily and I could spend a great time there. after that, I went to Ropp to meet up with my unfamilier friend J. I was a bit afraid to go 'cause we've never seen before and it was the first time for us to meet. he is nice as I heard from Tonny, and actually he was nice. and today I'm gonna meet him again. I also met Steve last Tue and met Sam last Sat then we had a great time. Sam came up to my place just only for see me, he's absolutely kind. besides, Tuesday night was also incredibly great one for us and we could talk a lot. Steve reminded me about John and I sometimes felt melancholic.
it's a bit hard for me to write everything down here so I'll stop, but anyway I've been spending great time these days.

18th Jan, 07 e*** on the seat next to my sweet friend,chiho

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home