it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Friday, August 04, 2006

clair de lune

Suddenly,
I felt something sad so I listened to Debussy's Clair de lune right now.
This song is almost perfect...it's undoubtedly one of the most beautiful songs in the world.

Tonight,
I did exchange some emails with the guys around me.
Marcus had mailed me sometimes since last night,
and I saw Dwayne in the station then we exchanged only a few words,
I also mailed to Az to decide some things,
then I called Michael in the end.

Now,
I understand again that I have to decide everything as soon as possible,
or every pieces of happiness will be broken by my own hands.
I think I'm scared to lose everything around me because these are so precious to me.
But I must give up to try to get everything...
now I know that I surely have to make so many sacrifices to get the most important one.

It's the very time to select that one.

Through,
hearing the sounds of piano's talking, I'm gonna choose my best way.
Maybe I need someone encourages me though...

Tonight,
The moon shined on the sky was brilliant red.
It was so beautiful but it seemed a little sad.

I wanna go to sleep in the sea of sounds from Clair de lune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home