it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Saturday, August 19, 2006

just a few vacation

I've not written any new articles these days as you see..
Of course it's because I've been spending a great time in my home town.
Now I'm still in my home but I'm gonna go back to Tokyo tomorrow evening.

There were a lot of happenings in a past few days,
For example I broke up wit Michael and I made friend wit new guys..
And I've been keeping in touch with Az.
I've already told him that I wrote a period in my love relationships.

I really don't know what's gonna happen in the future.
I'm sure I am afraid but I'll try to do my best and just to be honest to myself.

anyways, I'll write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home