it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

conclusion

needless to say, there were too many good/bad things happened in these few months. one after another I got n changed my bf, but I finally decided how I will do or who I will be. I mean, I made up my mind to be his secret. strictly speaking, of course I was and already I am. but now it's the first time to think each other serious I think, and this is also the first time that I swear to him that I will keep this relationship as a long term one. to tell the truth now I also have one guy who always support me and he might be my new bf in the future. but he needs much more time to think and see the situation to get over about his breakup, but I know I can't wait for so long for him. I know this so I decided about my secret stuffs. actually I was trying to give up about him and I thought I could if the guy friend's beside me but in fact it's not. anyways now I'm waiting for his replying. of course I'm a bit afraid of it but anyway I must keep it goin on. I believe I can do n he can do, and I wish our good luck in our future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home