it's my diary what's written in English. i write everything 'bout me, espesially my thoughts, love, arts, and music. i also show you my photos, drawings, some essays that i wrote, or something. don't hesitate to visit me and to leave your comments. welcome! ;*)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

answer of fortune

Yesterday I went to Shimbashi again to elaborate the project to design a web-site.
We went KFC with my friend,Shino, and we spent about 5 hours in all.
Naturally we got tired, so we got out there around 3 o'clock and went to Hamamatsu-chou.

Before going there, I went to UFJ bank to withdraw my money.
It was filled with a lot of customers as usual.
At that time, I happened to meet a smell familiar to me.
I know it was Issey Miyake's perfume because Leon used to use it when I was his girlfriend.
I was really surprised but of course that someone wasn't him.
I felt relief and a little bit melancoly.

Then we arrived Hamamatsu-chou and looked for some nice cafes, but there wasn't any good places.
And we found a small shrine on the way so we stopped in at the shrine and prayed.
We also bought an "Omikuji", a Japanese fortune telling paper.
Shino's was Kichi( it means good luck ), and mine was Dai-kichi( it means very good luck )!!

It says following guidance:

Love affair) There weren't any good partners except your present lover
Proposal) You may be confused by too many proposals, so keep your mind in peace.
Desire) You can make whatever you want true. Don't be deluded by what the others say

In addition,

Whatever you do will be the seeds of luck, and you can dedicate to study and do your works.
You don't need to worry, it's great luck.

but it cautions me: not to be selfish, not to drink too much, and not to lean on your lover too much.

Oh... god knows everything! lolol

She and I continued planning about our assignment after that,
and we had some cups/glasses of tea and sweets.

After finished preparing, we went to the stn. to met up with our friend, Nikko, and some business men.
We had dinner & drunk together at their( our friend business men's ) favorite place.

It had been a long time to drink for me,
so I emtied a bottle of red wine only by myself...it tasted good!
Dishes was also delicious.

I went back home around 11, and surprisingly, I called Azkira instinctively...
I sometimes be bold when I got drunk .. ha ha
He didn't answer it but he gave reply sooner by e-mail.
I was so happy and almost forget about Mike, then I went to sleep peacefuly after that.

But,

In this afternoon, Mike called me.
He said he got so well so he came back to his job from today.
he also said that he will make a looot of time for me soon.
Plus, he said that he might be able to see me tonight.
He told me not to expect cuz it may be canceled again, so I tried not to do so,
but actually I was disappointed cuz he didn't contact me in the evening as usual.

Oh lord, please tell me,
which guy is my destiny partner??

I thought I could decide at no distant day, but now I really don't know if I can decide soon or not...

I really wanna know the answer of the fortune telling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home